In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, Robby and Chris continue to talk about the four soils of a disciple-maker.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- More about how to interpret parables in the Bible.
- How gym memberships are similar to faithfulness.
- How a polluted heart ruins a lot of western Christians.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- (15:22) “The possessions of the rich young ruler pale in comparison into what we have today” – @rgallaty
- (17:00) “You cannot produce fruit by yourself, but you can align yourself in an environment to increase the production of fruit in your life” – @rgallaty